The McAllen Performing Arts Center is actively seeking volunteers to serve as Ambassadors of the Arts. Ambassadors serve as volunteer ushers, ticket takers, and guest services personnel while helping to promote the arts within the McAllen Performing Arts Center.
Please click here to register.
McAllen Performing Arts Center – Ambassadors of the Arts
The McAllen Performing Arts Center – Ambassador of the Arts Program was created to provide opportunities for civic engagement within the arts and entertainment community. Ambassadors of the Arts are to create a welcoming environment for patrons of the McAllen Performing Arts Center while providing exemplary customer service.
- Provide courteous, informative and friendly assistance in a timely manner.
- Strive to make every patron’s visit at The McAllen Performing Arts Center a positive experience.
- Through volunteer service, provide interested individuals an opportunity to represent and promote the McAllen Performing Arts Center, the arts and the Rio Grande Valley region.
- Ambassadors must be 16 years of age and older
- Register online by clicking here
- Submit to and pass a background check
- Background Checks: In an effort to protect its citizens, employees and resources from harm or loss, the City of McAllen conducts background checks on its volunteers. As a condition of volunteering with the City you are required to undergo a background check. Failure to provide accurate or complete information on your application may result in your placement being denied.
Contact the Ambassador of the Arts – Volunteer Coordinators at 956.681.3800 or by email at mpacvolunteers@McAllen.net for more information.